- model-tray starter kits & here we go
- model-tray variations
- model-positioner - a valuable aid
- model-split for the manufacture of models that won’t be sawn
- duplicator for custom-fit duplicate models
- model sawing machines & dust suctions
- model-cut 2020 UNIVERSAL
- model-cut sawing machine
- dust-suction BOFA DentalPro 250
- auxiliary material Zapit & plasticine
- memory-trays & transport boxes
- intercuspidator for closed-mouth partial impressions
- scan-tray for convenient scanning of segments
- CAD/CAM adapters for easy placement in the scanner
intercuspidator for closed-mouth partial impressions
precise and fast model fabrication
- Upper and lower jaw models are in maximal intercuspidation due to the use of the intercuspidator.
- Model fabrication and simultaneous plasterfree mounting in the articulator with the highest precision in one work step.
The intercuspidator enables protrusion and
laterotrusion movements, which result directly
from the slide surface of the existing tooth structure.
auxiliary module alignment base
With the alignment base, individual models with separated checkbite can be mounted without plaster.
specialist for small restorations
- With the intercuspidator, single-tooth and 2 to 3-unit restorations can be manufactured quickly and accurately.
- This work comprises over 50 % of all prothetic cases.