easy and cost-saving work steps
- No annoying insertion, drilling or adhesion of pins.
- Dental arch and base are manufactured in one work step.
- Up to 75 % in time saving.
- Particularly suitable for implant models.
- The model-tray full model expands three-dimensionally and evenly.
- The three-dimensional, even expansion of the plaster in the model-tray by about 0.08 % compensates for the contraction of the impressive mass after removal from the warm oral cavity.
- Relief cuts to balance dimensional distortions like with plastic-based pin models are not necessary.
- Because no separate plaster base is manufactured, the undesired secondary expansion is also omitted.
true-to-size overall situation
- Saw-cut model and counter bite fit together perfectly, because both are manufactured as a full model.
- The model-tray is equipped with a 45° split-cast and enables good inspection of the bite situation.
- The roof of the mouth is a part of the model and guarantees the desired model analysis.
- The high-quality polycarbonate of the model-tray enables 5 x use with the highest accuracy.
- Through thermal expansion, the model-tray precisely adjusts to the expanding plaster model.
- Stable die segments without being restricted by annoying pins.
- Implant work can be easily done on the pinless model with integrated base.